Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Me in my gear


So here's some of my work. Fully encapsulated hooded
gas mask with tinted visor. I love the complete full coverage. The suit is a shoulder entry with a white asymmetrical tribal pattern. And to finish it off, my customized dog gloves. Since I stared working out my upper body is almost too big for this suit. Odds are I'll lube up and give it one more try at IML.

Somebody will be wearing that weekend for sure as I'm planning to do some promotional photos for the new site, blogs and profiles. Should have a couple new things to show off that weekend. Nothing too earth shattering, just some ideas I've been working on.

I've been rethinking the whole vending thing lately. We'll see how IML goes. Not really getting a welcoming vib from the organizing bodies and considering the cost, it makes me think we'd be better off just doing web ads instead. Time will tell I suppose. It will be good to touch base with friends and make some new ones. If you get the chance, stop by and say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment