Friday, May 15, 2009

IML prepping....

So it never fails.....













You get down to the last minute and the 'to do' list magically triples. Maybe it's just me. Nevertheless, I remain convinced........Minions. That's the answer. Hundreds maybe thousands of them. All doing my bidding. Not your average needy minion tho. I need high quality, self sufficient, self starting minions. The kind that have already anticipated my need and are standing there ready.....beverage in hand. OH! And while I'm dreaming......I'd like a smile, a back rub, and a BJ to go with it.

Just wait......when I rule the world......

In the meantime, we are busy, busy, busy. Getting all manor of detail in order for our trip to IML. We get there on Wednesday this year. Hopefully that allows enough time to set up, stepping on the obligatory landmine(s) laying in wait for us, and do all the other things that need to get done.

I'm hoping to set up a photo shoot with some dedicated rubber guys. I'd like to produce some images for the site and promotional material that are iconic in nature. It all depends on weather, the guys, and the location. If all goes well I'll find a cool place to shoot with out stirring up too much of the wrong kind of attention. Then again, some air time of Fox News might help :D

Keeping with my visual themes, here's a couple pics of our bondage hood. It's made with 1mm thick latex. The back side panel is double thick. This means all the stretch is over the face. A cool effect if you like it tight. Zips in back and has the D-rings so you can lace it tighter. Wear it as loose or as tight as you like.....or as someone else chooses for you ;-)

Bodisama
J

No comments:

Post a Comment