Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Dawn

So here we are....on the shiney black edge of a rubbery mountain, about to jump off. It's a really tall mountain, which is good cause it gives us time to learn how to fly before hitting bottom, lol.

Known on most fetish sites as Bodisama,
I've been a rubber guy for a very long time. Always had a passion for cool gear and I think I always knew someday I'd be making it. Devil Dog Rubber is the realization of what seemed like a dream a few years ago. The amount of work has been astonishing. We didn't set out to make a little one off shop doing work for friends. The goal is to be placed on the world stage by our customers. To match or beat the competition while bringing something new to the table.

A number of people have been asking about updates, what new stuff we are working on, what events we are going to, etc. Once our site is fully up and running I'll be blogging much about the company there. Here I can post some content that might not be as well suited for the commercial site. I can also do more linking with friends as well as partners.

Who knows, I might even entertain you from time to time :D


Bodisama

No comments:

Post a Comment