Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Chicago

Day one is done! So far so good. Getting in to the market, setting up, and learning the hotel.......it all went well. I have to say, it's gonna be a maze for guest trying to find their way around. Not sure I'm happy with our location but we are in good company so I can't complain. Some of the biggest players in our world are in the same room. If we don't get the traffic, we won't be the only ones.

We have a good following of people that will be looking for us. I'm proud of that. To be so small and have fans right out of the box is something I truly respect and value.

So far, the Hilton staff has been great. I think guest will be very comfortable here. What will the final verdict be.....after you factor in the cost? I'm eager to hear peoples thoughts on that one.

Anyway, come see us if you get the chance. For the record..........SOUTHWEST Exhibition hall. Check out our gear, chat with us, tell us what you'd like to see us doing. We are gonna be doing measurements for custom orders too.

Bodisama
J

No comments:

Post a Comment