Friday, March 12, 2010

Personal request.....

Been a while since I posted anything here, which is mostly good cause the biz is growing at a pretty good clip. The graph is one I pulled from our stats. If we continue to post that kinda growth it will be because of you and only you. As I often say......you chart the path, we make it happen.



You are welcome to contact us direct with questions about pricing, product availability, wholesale, etc.

Bodisama@Devildogrubber.com

Matt@Devildogrubber.com


I stumbled on this pic recently. It is me on the left, some other skinny guy on the right ;-) It was taken at MIR 2007 if I remember correctly. The pic was posted on RubberZone, although I don't know where. Event coverage gallery or something? What I know is that several pics were shot that night about the time this one was. This was a special weekend for me so if anyone knows who took this pic or if you have others from that night I would appreciate copies. This is only for my personal files and will not be reposted. Thank You.

Bodisama
J

No comments:

Post a Comment